Top Reasons to Work with Us:
Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as EmazingLights, iHeartRaves and INTO THE AM, The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time.
Get an inside look into our office and culture at emazinggroup.com/careers
emazinggroup.com | emazinglights.com | iheartraves.com | intotheam.com
- We were featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award 2017 In Orange County, CA and Certified Great Place To Work 2018
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business in 2017
- Join the #189 fastest growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured on Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment.
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Vibrant culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful.
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture: www.emazinggroup.com
Primary Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Intern:
- Perform search engine optimization tasks including link building, copywriting, website maintenance, keyword research, and analysis
- Assist in reporting and data analysis to identify new trends and monitor results across our digital properties
- Assist with content creation for the website
- Assist with paid digital media campaigns as needed, including Paid Search and Remarketing campaigns
Tasks and Duties:
- Provide weekly analytic reporting to measure the success of digital channels and marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the SEO strategy of 3 e-commerce websites including 404 error redirects, content writing, backlink analysis, competitor analysis, and keyword research.
- Ensure brand and message consistency across web platforms
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manage with optimization and best practices of digital campaigns on Google Ads, Bing, Amazon Product Listings and Amazon Sponsored Ads
- Must be a recent college graduate or currently enrolled in school.
- We need someone available Monday through Friday for a minimum of 20 hrs /week and at least 3 days a week working from our headquarters in Anaheim, CA
- Have experience or the desire to learn how to become a great digital marketer
- Applicable course work in Digital Marketing, including PPC, SEO, Display and Amazon channels preferred
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, are essential
- Professional presentation, timeliness, team mentality, strong work ethic, and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills, detailed orientation and project management ability
- Ability to multitask must be able to listen and follow directions from the Digital Marketing Manager and meet deadlines
By the end of the academic internship, the student will be able to:
- Have a solid foundation of technical and practical knowledge surrounding digital marketing analytics, online advertising campaign optimization, and search engine optimization (SEO). The student will learn what the Emazing Group’s digital marketing strategy looks like and how to create successful pay-per-click and search engine marketing campaigns. By the end of the internship, the student will be able to identify what components go into creating a robust digital strategy.
- Understand analytic website reporting with Google Analytics. The Digital Marketing Manager will train the student on the functionalities of specific metrics. The student will be able to report on these metrics and tie them into the digital strategy.
- Become an excellent copywriter. The student will be doing creative writing at this internship. They’re responsible for writing witty and engaging category and product description content for our website and Amazon product listings.
- Have a greater understanding of e-commerce. To create great digital campaigns, the student must first learn some background on what key components go into making e-commerce successful on a website and Amazon.com.
- Become a keyword research master. To sell a successful product, you need to know how to get proper traffic to your website or Amazon product listings first. The Digital Marketing Manager will guide the intern through the customer buying cycle through keyword research and analysis of keyword search intent.
The student will receive a full month of training provided by our Digital Marketing Manager. Under the Digital Marketing Manager’s supervision, the student will be provided with hands-on digital marketing and e-commerce experience through Google Analytics, Amazon seller reporting, Google Webmaster Tool and pay-per-click advertising channels. After initial training, the student will meet weekly with the Digital Marketing Manager to make sure they are on track with goals set at the start of the internship.
Employment Type: Non-Paid Intern
Salary & Benefits:
- This is an unpaid internship for academic credit.
- College credits earned: 1-5 Credits
- Food + coffee + snacks
- Deep Discounts on all products
The Emazing Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees as a way of doing business and in accordance with all applicable equal opportunity laws.
It is the policy of The Emazing Group to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Emazing Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.