Top Reasons to Work with Us:
Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as EmazingLights, iHeartRaves and INTO THE AM, The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time.
www.emazinggroup.com | www.emazinglights.com | www.iheartraves.com | www.intotheam.com
- We were featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (March 2015 - Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award 2017 In Orange County, CA
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business in 2017
- Join the #189 fastest growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured in Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment.
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Great culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful.
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture: www.emazinggroup.com
The Merchandising Assistant position is your first step into Buying at the Emazing Group.
As a Merchandising Assistant, you will:
- Support the daily operational functions within your designated buying area(s);
- Maintain and run weekly sales and inventory reports as well as recap data on a monthly, season end and yearly basis.
- Enter, manage and organize all Purchase Orders.
- Manage day to day vendor communication, follow up. Run reports to follow up on vendor shipping and receipts.
- Assist in negotiating shipping terms and product costs.
- Set up new vendors and send them routing guides and ticketing information.
- Manage and organize all sample tracking and follow up with sample requests, fit samples.
- Maintain product information and fabric swatches of items on order.
- Develop key cross functional relationships with ecommerce team, marketing, and distribution center.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks
- Must demonstrate creative thinking
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external partners
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Awareness of festival fashion trends and passion for the Emazing Group brands
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion, Business or a related field required
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience in Buying
- Salesforce experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Salary DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Plan + Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Monthly Bonus Structure
- Food + coffee + snacks
- Deep Discounts on all products
The Emazing Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees as a way of doing business and in accordance with all applicable equal opportunity laws.
It is the policy of The Emazing Group to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Emazing Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Steps to Apply: Any application without all 2 parts will be rejected.
- Cover Letter - Why would you be a good fit at the Emazing Group?