Top Reasons to Work with Us:
Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as EmazingLights, iHeartRaves and INTO THE AM, The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time.
emazinggroup.com | intotheam.com | iheartraves.com | emazinglights.com
- We were featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (March 2015 - Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award 2017 and 2018 in Orange County, CA
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business in 2017
- Join the #189 fastest growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured in Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Great culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture: www.emazinggroup.com
- Working with multiple departments to get new products live on Shopify and Amazon(SKU creation, description, size charts, images)
- Responsible for updating and maintaining lists, spreadsheets, and line sheets
- Implement promotions and price changes
- Pulling reports and assembling data for analysis for the buying team
- Working with the marketing team to ensure that your products and categories have good SEO results and that Amazon items have good names, keywords, etc. to ensure they come up when searched.
- Updating and upkeep data on Salesforce/Shopify/Amazon
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external partners
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion, Business or a related field required
Nice To Haves:
- Salesforce/ Shopify/ Amazon experience/ShipStation Experience
The Emazing Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees as a way of doing business and in accordance with all applicable equal opportunity laws.
It is the policy of The Emazing Group to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Emazing Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities